Why Should You Pick Project Management Partners?
- Our programs produce usable skills.
We are learner-centered, not teacher-centered. We address all four adult learning styles throughout each and every program. The major exercises in each program are built around the participants' own projects. At the end of a PM Partners program, you will say "I can do that!"
- We are internationally recognized experts in project management.
William R. Duncan of Project Management Partners was the primary author of the 1996 version of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Published by the Project Management Institute, this seminal document has an estimated 700,000 copies in print and is the only internationally recognized project management standard.
- We are passionate about delivering real value.
You can enhance your "return on training" with one or more of the following:
- Our senior management seminar Creating the Environment for Success helps to overcome many of the major barriers to "transfer of training."
- Follow-up sessions provide an opportunity for participants to "ask the expert" about how to deal with any problems they may have had using their new skills.
- P7TM Project Reviews can provide objective, tangible evidence of whether or not program participants are making beneficial use of the training.
- Individual assessments using our Project Manager Competency Model can help you make better project management personnel decisions in every area from candidate selection to project assignments.
Our programs are guaranteed.
There is no charge for any participant who rates a program less than 3.5 on our 5 point scale.
About Us |
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge is a publication of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The Project Management Institute, Inc. does not support or endorse William R. Duncan or Project Management Partners.